- November 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
Are you starting to see the problem?
The Senior Director of Counterrerrorism at the National Security Council is named Mustafa Javed Ali.
Let that sink in.
It gets worse.
Ali, who was appointed by National Security Advisor, H.R. McMaster, was formerly the Diversity Outreach Coordinator for the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).
CAIR was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism financing prosecution in US history. The FBI severed all ties with CAIR after it was revealed in that trial that CAIR was a Muslim Brotherhood organization and had direct ties to HAMAS, a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization. CAIR has been listed by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as a terrorist organization.
We direct your attention to a little discussed, rarely quoted passage from the official Sharia Law Book, “Reliance of the Traveller”. Maybe the reason its not talked about much is the Islamic community does not want you to find out about it.
w4.0 THE FINALITY OF THE PROPHET’S MESSAGE (from al.S)
w4.1 (n:) This section has been translated to clarify some possible confusions among Muslims as to Islam’s place among world religions. The discussion centers on three points:
(1) Muhammad (Allah bless him and give him peace) is the last prophet and messenger. Anyone claiming to be a prophet or messenger of Allah after him or to found a new religion is a fraud, misled and misleading.
(2) Previously revealed religions were valid in their own eras, as is attested to by many verses of the Holy Koran, but were abrogated by the universal message of Islam, as is equally attested to by many verses of the Koran. Both points are worthy of attention from English-speaking Muslims, who are occasionally exposed to erroneous theories advanced by some teachers and Koran translators affirming these religions’ validity but denying or not mentioning their abrogation, or that it is unbelief (kufr) to hold that the remnant cults now bearing the names of formerly valid religions, such as “Christianity” or “Judaism,” are acceptable to Allah Most High after He has sent the final Messenger (Allah bless him give him peace) to the entire world (dis: o8.7(20)) This is a matter over which there is no disagreement among Islamic scholars, and if English-speaking Muslims at times discuss it as if there were some question about it, the only reason can be that no one has yet offered them a translation of a scholarly Koranic exegesis (tafsir) to explain the accord between the various Koranic verses, and their agreement with the sunna. The few passages translated below will hopefully be of use until this has been done.
(3) Islam is the final religion that Allah Most High will never lessen or abrogate until the Last Day. A hadith that seems to imply that “a tenth of Islam” will be enough for Muslims in the latter days is discussed at the end of the section.
That’s right, Christianity and Judaism are identified as “cults”, “formerly valid religions” and have been abrogated (replaced) by Islam.
This says a lot about how the Islamic community feels about Interfaith relations!
American Laws for American Courts (ALAC) has successfully passed in Arkansas and will now become law.
Another victory thanks to you!
We have now helped pass 79 bills in 32 states as a grassroots powerhouse.
This piece of legislation sends a strong message that any foreign law has no place in our American judicial system.
Arkansas can now rest assured that the courts will continue to protect the constitutional rights of everyone, regardless of their native culture, religion, or country.
We want to express a special token of gratitude to Representative Brant Smith for his leadership on this issue and hard work over the past 3+ years to get this vital legislation passed into law.
This victory is just one more example of how together, our patriotic activism can institute real change.
This falls under the “You can’t make this stuff up” department.
As you may have heard, the Obama family is taking residence in Washington, DC. Well, a little snooping found their new house is located at 2446 Belmont Rd NW in the Kaloroma section of Washington. Here is a picture of the new house where Valarie Jarrett will also live with the Obama’s!
Nice House, uh!
Ah, yes and in a very nice neighborhood. And so convenient to everything. Yes, their new house is only a 4 minute walk to the Islamic Center of Washington, 2551 Massachusetts Av NW at the corner of Belmont of and Massachusetts! Only six houses away. It takes a bit less than four minutes (about two minutes) if you enter from the Belmont side door, which is the main entrance. And you get to stroll by the Embassy of Oman along the way!
The Center is administered by a board of directors that comprises of all the ambassadors from Islamic Countries accredited to the United States of America.
The Imam of the mosque is (or was, its disputed) Muhammad al-Asi. Al-Asi was elected as the Imam of the masjid in 1981. In March 1983, al-Asi was expelled from the center for preaching views that were deemed antithetical to the Saudi establishment. Although he still identifies himself as Imam of the Islamic Center, the Center has stated that it has no affiliation with him. He still holds Jumu’ah khutbahs every Friday on the sidewalk in front of the Islamic Center. Al-Asi is active in the global Islamic movement, most notably through his involvement with the Crescent International news magazine.
The Belmont entrance is through the gate off Belmont just beyond Tracy Place. The Belmont entrance is only 528 feet from the Obama’s front door.
The United States Constitution including the Bill of Rights is based firmly on the
bedrock premise that all people are equal under the law. And thus should receive
equal treatment under the law. This is the basis of all judicial process in the United
Numerous Muslim Imams have declared repeatedly that Islamic law (Sharia) is
totally compatible with United States Constitutional Law. First of all Sharia does
not treat all people as equals. Sharia has a hierarchy of people and how they should be
treated differently. First, Muslim men are considered by Allah to be superior to all
other people. Second come Muslim women and small children who are considered
to be inferior to Muslim men. And last and very inferior to both Muslim men and women
are the infidels, unbelievers who in the United States are mainly Jews and Christians.
How can any legal system (Sharia) that promotes superiority be considered compatible
with the United States Constitution ? In strict Sharia Islamic countries a Muslim can murder a Jew or a Christian and it is not considered a crime. In fact the Koran encourages and sanctions such a barbaric act. A Muslim man can rape any infidel woman with impunity and it is not considered a crime. Are rape and murder compatible with the Bill of Rights ? I think not !
Radical Islam is a violent ideology masquerading as a religion. There are no other religions
on the face of the earth with such hateful violent tendencies. Radical Islam is more like Nazism planning a second and even greater Holocaust for Jews and Christians. Only the United States Constitution is protecting us from such an unthinkable fate.
On Saturday, 28 JAN 2017, about 2:30pm, I was listening to American Family Radio while driving home from a luncheon meeting. I caught part of an interview where the statement was made that there had been NO (as in zero) murders committed by refugees in the U.S. The speaker was apparently trying to defend the Refugee Resettlement program and shed a disparaging light on President Trump’s latest executive order to suspend the refugee program. I understood the speaker to imply that the American people have nothing to fear from the Refugee Resettlement program.
I was astonished at what I was hearing. When I arrived home, I did a few quick Google searches and found the following cases. This is just a partial list.
If anyone else heard this broadcast, please let me know. If AFR Radio can confirm or clarify what I heard, I would be most appreciative. I am very interested in learning the complete context of this program.
Here is the quick list of what I found:
- Esar Met, a Burmese refugee, was sentenced to life in prison without the chance of parole for the gruesome sexual assault and beating death of a 7-year-old girl in Salt Lake City in 2008.
- ROANOKE, Va. (WDBJ7) OCT 2016: The man who shot and killed a person and shot three others at FreightCar America was identified as 53-year-old Getachew Fekede from Kenya. Fekede came to Virginia in 2011 as part of a refugee program.
- November 28, 2016:Ohio State University, Columbus, OH: Abdul Razak Artan, a Somali refugee drove his car over the curb into a crowd of fellow students. He got out of the car with a butcher knife and started slashing and stabbing people. A campus police officer was very near and shot and killed Artan within one minute of the start of the attack. Eleven students were injured and Artan was fatally injured. ISIS has taken credit for the attack.
- Jasim Mohammed Hasin Ramadon a/k/a Jay Hendrix a/k/a Jay Hendrex, an Iraqi Muslim immigrant, was convicted in JAN 2014 in a horrific, brutal gang rape of a 53-year-old Colorado Springs woman, whom he and four other Muslim immigrants drugged and nearly murdered.
- April, 2014: Salam Al Haideri, 24, of Niskayuna, was found guilty of predatory sex assault and first-degree rape. Al Haideri is the third Middle East refugee — all brought to the Albany, NY Capital Region under the same federally funded resettlement program — to be convicted of a sex crime since 2010.
- A refugee newly arrived from Somalia was tried and convicted for attempting to sexually assault a special-needs woman while she was sitting outside of a home for the disabled in Aberdeen, South Dakota on DEC 20, 2016. Liban Mohamed, 39, was in the United States for only about a week when he tried to force himself on a 31-year-old woman with severe disabilities.
- September 19, 2016:Linden, NJ: A bloody shootout on a New Jersey street ended Monday with the arrest of a suspect in the bomb blast that wounded 29 people in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood. Ahmad Khan Rahami, 28, and two police officers were wounded in the gunfight in Linden—hours after authorities found more explosives at a New Jersey train station, raided an apartment nearby, issued a wanted poster and began to link the blast with other bombs. Rahami, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Afghanistan, was found sleeping in the doorway of a bar. Rahami shot the responding officer – who was wearing a protective vest — in the abdomen. Rahami is a naturalized American citizen who was born in Afghanistan. His family came to the United States as asylum seekers in 1995, when Rahami was seven years old, according to NBC New York.
Remember when the ACT Memphis Chapter and Nashville based Patriots mounted a campaign to warn the Jewish Federation of Nashville that bringing in Imam Mohamed Magid to speak at theTennessee Holocaust Exhibit event this passed summer was a bad idea. We tried to warn them Magid and INSA would turn on them but they would
Well, we were right! ……… AGAIN.
See the article below to find out the latest move that INSA pulled on the Jewish Community. Notice that the picture shows Mohamed Magid at the microphone. He is the very guy we warned them about!
Here are some facts about Magid: